Discover that YOU CAN...
About Numbers on the scales or the size of the clothing you wear should NOT define you. I truly believe that health and fitness is a lifestyle you choose to commit too. A lifestyle by where you define yourself as happy, healthy, strong and confident. This is my passion. I love to use my own experiences to empower others to achieve optimal health, a positive self-image and to create a genuine happy place: in mind and body. My role is to provide you with a starting point, to motivate and guide you, and help you to challenge yourself and achieve above and beyond your own personal goals and expectations. Through my lifelong love and involvement in a variety of sports and health and fitness related programs, I treasure the personal development opportunities and benefits that goal setting, self-discipline and good training regimes provided; allowing me to be the best I could be in all these things and overall, a better version of myself. If you are ready to commit to a consistent and structured training regime, are willing to work hard and are motivated by results then I can absolutely guarantee you will achieve all that you hope to achieve and more for your health, fitness and wellbeing. I will be there every step of the way. Investing time and money into your health and wellbeing will be one of the best investments you will make.
- Registered Exercise Professional (Fitness Australia)
- Certificate III and IV in Fitness
- Senior First Aid and CPR
- Myofascial Release Workshop (Body Development Specialists/Change Coaching Australia)
- Squat and Deadlift Seminar (Squad Gym, Bondi Strength Co.)
- Level 1 Coach: Club Weightlifting and Power Sports (Australian Weightlifting Federation) accreditation in progress
- Elite Nutrition Coach Certification (Fitness Australia) accreditation in progress
- Mentor to young women, empowering them to achieve a positive self-image and mindset through targeted fitness and strength training programs
- Client preparation (and successful selection): pre entry Army fitness
- Involvement at a representative level in cross country running, touch football and volleyball
- 10 years industry experience in fitness and weight training (5 years strength and conditioning specific)
- Participation in City to Surf 14km fun run, Canberra Times 10km fun run and numerous community based sports events