Elite boot camp is a fun, demanding training that generates results. Those who want tough cardio heart-pumping workouts without all the yelling. Boot camp uses calisthenics like jumping jacks, squats, push-ups, crunches and lunges. Boot camp is designed for all fitness levels.
No upcoming events
Access the Gym 24/7 and take control of your training!
Fitness is a lifelong journey and a commitment. When you reach one goal, set another one and pursue it. Just focus on being better today than you were yesterday.
At Elite Physique we don’t care who you are. You can literally be in any physical condition and still work out. You are never too far gone, and you can never be too fit. Join the Elite family to start your fitness journey.
There is plenty of time in a day to focus on yourself to change your life forever. Even if you have to adjust your schedule a little bit, you can do it. Successful people find a way. An hour may seem like a long time, especially if you’re tired and don’t feel like running or lifting weights. That hour is only 4% of your day so it doesn’t seem so bad. You have the other 96% of the day to do whatever you want. Come on join the family and get motivated. Located conveniently at the Corner Townshend St and Botany St , Phillip ACT 2606.